Nidan, a non-profit organization, was established in 1996 and is dedicated to work for informal
workers and children. Today, NIDAN on its own and through its offshoots has a presence in
almost entire country especially in Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan,
Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi NCR. It has become a leading organization of India serving
millions of underprivileged in the area of Education, Water & Sanitation, Skill Development &
Livelihood, Health, Waste Management, Renewal Energy, Social Security, Financial Services,
Micro Finance, Organizing, Advocacy and Legal Aids & Rights.
1. Within the permitted activity as per CSR Rules under Companies Act, 2013.
2. Eligible for deduction under Section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961
3. Projects will be customized as per donor’s specification. Any amount can be contributed, so no minimum or maximum requirements
4. All the documents will be provided to you as per your requirements such as immediately preceding three financial years Balance sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Registration Certificate, etc.
5. Project Name and sector will be decided as per Donor’s specifications.
6. Promotions of your company on our Social Media Platforms and website.
7. All the beneficiaries of the project will be available as per your convenience and meetings can be organized.
8. Your funds shall be used on the sector/intervention you choose.
9. It increases your customer retention.
10. It helps in developing and enhancing relationships with customers, suppliers and networks.
11. It helps in differentiating yourself from your competitors
12. It helps in improving your business reputation and standing
13. Provide access to investment and funding opportunities
14. It will help to generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities.