Angana is another initiative, which as a brand promotes different products made by home-based workers at reasonable costs. With its initial success, in 2007 Angana was registered under Societies Registration Act as an independent organization. In year the 2008-2009 total sale value of Angana products was Rs. 5,82,913. Similarly, Nidan established a Kargha (Loom) unit with the investment of Rs. 3,55,000 in Rajeev Nagar, Patna.
Today under collective enterprise work several co-operative are also operating –
- Swarnjayanti Mahila Swablambi Samiti: Earlier people used to buy utensils from the wholesaler but now used to buy from the co-operative.
- Bindiya Mahila Swablambi Sahkari Samiti: This co-operative is managed by the roadside cosmetics sellers.
- Haryali Swablambi Samiti: Vegetable Vendors of Vaishali district of Bihar are members of this cooperative
- Aahar Swablambi Samiti: Rice sellers of Katihar are members
- Sangam Swablambi Samiti.: This is a co-operative of jute workers in Pranpur block of Katihar district.
- Madhu Swablambu Sahkari Samiti: Dairy co-operative in Katihar
- Laziz Swablamii Sahkari Samiti: Food products are being marketed in Muzaffarpur
- Niramaya Swablami Sahkari Samiti Ltd.: Co-operative of health workers in Muzaffarpur districts
- Kangan Swablami Sahkari Samiti Ltd.: Co-operative of Lah bangle wokers
- Consumer Co-operative Forum in Hajipur.